* To promote and teach Orthodox teachings on the environment: God's Creation ;
* To instill an appreciation of the Environment and its integral connection to Orthodox Sacramental life;
* To inspire our families with a sense of pride, love, & respect for the environment & the Greek Orthodox faith;
* To teach the major tenants of our faith and our inherent connection to the earth;
* To stimulate families to perform at their highest level of achievement;
* To foster greater appreciation of the church & the world we live in;
* To develop positive attitudes towards environment, faith, and each other;
* To promote cooperative learning;
* To provide families with a quality education in a safe and loving environment;
* To maintain open channels of communications between church and home.
Areas of focus...